For all the guys (and girls, you'll probably have fun too.)
This First Friday in Royal Square we'll be closing Duke Street (6-9) and having some cool stuff for the fellas:
-food trucks! (6-9) Including Scoops Ice Cream and Grille, Sweet Willows Creamery and Sandwich Shoppe, Mad Dash Concessions and Spectrum Farm to Truck!
-beer sampling from The Beer Ace!
-sidewalk pop ups!
-haircuts in the street!
And tons of fun things going on in the stores from 5-9pm:
- DiDi & Smiling John's traditional Barber Shop & Salon: Smiling John will cut your hair outside, with beer and bacon while you wait (6-9)
- Redeux: Retro video games, Doritos, Mountain Dew, and vintage tees. A true dude's paradise.
- The Parliament: Visit the gallery for guy themed DIY project instructions and check out their "As-If: 90's Art Revival" show for a blast from the past. Did someone say Doug Funny?
- 56 Urban Provisions Make your own BLT using their different fancy mayos from Empire Mayonnaise out of Brooklyn. Flavors like white truffle, sriracha, and roasted garlic await.
- Studio 117: Ak Beatz Studio will be hosting recorded karaoke sessions in their studio with DJ Karaoke Kid and serenading the rest of the block with some fun beatz. RB Studios will have a photobooth set up for some bromance photos.
- Liette Monic Modern Day Shaman - Liette is offering one free card reading for all fathers in the Loft at Hive!
- HIVE artspace - Join the Hive for their opening reception of their June show, "The Great Big Bug Show no.3" - A celebration of the most diverse and largest class of animals on the planet. (6-9)
- King's Courtyard Artists' Collective: Enjoy art and refreshments
- Prime Art Supply Co.: They'll be spreading the word about upcoming summer camps and offering a raffle for $30 off any kids summer camp or adult class! Tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5.
Parking: Parking is free after 5 on the streets, there is also free parking in the Susquehanna Real Estate lot on King St. across from The Bond after 5pm.
RSVP, and we hope to see you in the neighborhood!