"Mash Ups" Call for Entries
Submissions Due: October 18th at 9pm
Notification of Acceptance: October 20th
Artwork Due to Gallery: October 28th
Exhibit Opening: November 3rd
We're looking for artists to submit art that is inspired by two items that are merged together. The artwork can be portraits, landscapes, sculpture, etcetera. The Parliament Arts Organization is looking for artwork with interesting deconstruction and reconstruction themes. The “mashed up” items should be thought-provoking.
How to Submit:
Please send the following information to Alexandra Dwyer at Alexandra@ParliamentYork.org
- Full name, Address, and Phone Number
- Up to 10 High Resolution Images that clearly depict the artwork. All files MUST be named as follows:
- First name Last name_Title of piece_Medium_Height x Width.jpg (Example: John Smith_Untitled_Mixed Media_10x14.jpg).
- We ask that all images are high-quality for marketing and promotional purposes. Credit will be given, if images are used.
- Pricing for each piece.
- Artist statement describing the submitted piece(s).
- All entries MUST be received on or before Wednesday, October 18, 2017. Artists will be notified of acceptance on Friday October 20, 2017.
- Upon acceptance, artwork will be due to the gallery by Saturday, October 28th, 2017. Gallery Hours: Thursday - Saturday, 11a - 3p. Additional drop off hours can be arranged if needed.
- "Mash Ups" Opening Reception: First Friday November 3, 2017 from 5-9pm.
- For additional information contact our Executive Director, Alexandra Dwyer at Alexandra@ParliamentYork.org or go to www.parliamentyork.org