Call For Entries
Submissions Due: June 21, 2017 at 9pm.
Notification of Acceptance: June 23, 2017
Artwork Due to Gallery: July 1, 2017
Exhibit Opening: July 7, 2017
Tattoos travel around the world with someone for as long as they live. This artwork is no longer purchased in a gallery, or shown off in a private collection as a prized piece rather individuals collect work from their favorite artists and permanently display the work on their skin.
The Parliament Arts Organization is looking for tattooed individuals willing to submit images of their work and information about the artists who tattooed them. After the selection process, The Parliament Arts Organization will have a professional photographer set up a styled photo shoot to capture each individual's tattoos
How to Submit:
Please send the following information to Alexandra Dwyer at Alexandra@ParliamentYork.org
- Full name, Address, and Phone Number
- Information about your tattoo: Size, location, artist details, story behind it.
- Upload a photo of tattoo(s)
- All entries MUST be received on or before Wednesday, June 21, 2017. Artists will be notified of acceptance on Friday, June 23, 2017.
- Upon acceptance, artwork will be due to the gallery by Saturday, July 1, 2017. Gallery Hours: Thursday - Saturday, 11a - 3p. Additional drop off hours can be arranged if needed.
- "Skin Art" Opening Reception: First Friday July 7, 2017 from 5-9pm.
- For additional information contact our Executive Director, Alexandra Dwyer at Alexandra@ParliamentYork.org or go to www.parliamentyork.org