An Elegant & Immersive Art Experience
When: Saturday June, 3 2017 from 7-11pm
Where: The Bond 134 E King St, Downtown York PA
Cost: $75, Purchase Tickets Below!
Save the date for the most anticipated event of the season!
The Parliament Arts Organization presents the 5th Annual Spring Forward event sponsored by CGA Law Firm.
This sell-out event will take place at Central Pa.’s most sought-after industrial chic venue, The Bond, 134 E. King St., on Saturday, June 3, from 7-11 p.m.
Area artists are revealing immersive art installations that incorporate three-dimensional objects and design elements that bring art and fashion to life. When you enter the event, you become a part of the living, breathing masterpiece that is Spring Forward.
It’s art meets fashion meets party and it’s a night you won’t soon forget.
Guests can look forward to the following at this unforgettable event:
- An elegant and immersive art experience featuring 9 artists, 9 installations, 9 spring fashions
- Meet the artists: Anya Felch, Carol Oldenburg, Kara Oldenburg-Gonzales, Duane Gavins Jr., Emily White, Thomas White, Jesse Labrynth, Joaquin Calles Guzman, Leah Limpert Walt and Tiffany Echo Wolf
- A brand new theme with show-stopping decor and lighting
- Hair and makeup by the team of Didi and Smiling John's Traditional Barber Shop
- Southern-inspired gourmet food by award-winning chef, Jay Varga, of The JDK Group
- Photobooth and entertainment to keep the party going
- Themed signature cocktail and open bar all evening
- Special surprises and so much more!
Dress Code: Smart Casual.
All proceeds from this exclusive event will directly benefit The Parliament Arts Organization, which advances social and economic revitalization of York by providing professional development and event programming for creatives.
For information on sponsorship opportunities or to learn more, contact Alex Dwyer at Alexandra@ParliamentYork.Org