Hello Artists! If you are interested in submitting artwork for a future exhibit, please read the guidelines below. If you have any questions, please contact Kate Harmon at Kate@ParliamentYork.org.
Submissions for all shows are being accepted now, until two weeks before the specified exhibit opening date. Upon approval, all artwork will be due to the gallery at least two days before the exhibit opening date. To see submission due-dates, drop-off due dates and more, please see our calendar.
How to Submit Artwork
Please send the following information to Kate@Parliamentyork.org:
- Full name, Address, phone number, and website (anywhere work is posted online).
- Images that clearly depicts the artwork
- Title, Medium, Height x Width, and Pricing for each piece
- All files must be named as follows:
- ex: LincolnAbraham_PrettyCoolPrez_AlreadyThere.jpg
- We request high-quality images (200 dpi) for marketing and promotional purposes. Credit will be given if images are used.
- If images are too large to submit in one email, please compress image into a .zip file (put all images into a new folder, right click, then click "Compress Files").
Any submissions that do not follow these guidelines will be asked to re-submit. Let's make everything easy for all of us!
The Parliament wants to keep our gallery as diverse as possible, so we strongly encourage mediums, sizes, and styles of all works.
The Parliament hangs all works on a hanging track system. To keep things simple for artwork that will be hung, we will only be accepting pieces that are framed and wired, or have a sawtooth hanger attached. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more clarification.
Prints for all shows will be accepted, if you are interested in getting prints made, but aren’t sure where to go, contact us at email@example.com and we can point you in the right direction!
When shipping artwork to the gallery, please ensure that all artwork is properly packaged and protected. Please address all artwork as follows:
Attn: Kate Harmon
116 E. King St.
York, PA 17401
116 East King Street York PA 17401 . 717-801-1760 . firstname.lastname@example.org . Tuesday - Saturday 11a - 3p